Shaft horsepower meter
The two detection rings are fixed in line contact on the circumference of the shaft by an adapter ring, and the measurement interval between both rings is usually 70 mm. The change position of both rings due to torsion is detected by the vibration frequency of the sensor, and shear strain (shaft torque) is detected.
Refer to the table below for the maximum outer diameter of the detection ring, including the ring outline and peripheral devices.
- Tolerance of dimension of detector ring：+/-0.5％
- Measuring shaft diameter Minimum 50mm ～Max. 1000 mm
- Available to install in narrow space （Shaft length 200mm or more）
- Installation space on the shaft 160mm + Service space（About 50mm）
- Available to installed on the high-speed of shaft rotating vessel
＜Detector ring outer diameter List＞
|Model||Shaft diameter（φD）||Ring outer diameter(φA)||Maximum outer diameter(φC)|
Contactless power supply unit
The contactless power supply unit, which is installed on the dedicated stand facing the shaft, supplies the power to the antenna for transmitting and receiving the sensor signal and to excite the metal strip of the sensor.
- Power supply to the sensor by the non-contact
- Transmission of the sensor signal by wireless
- Available Power supply voltage AC100～220V
- Attached Speed detector sensor（Proximity sensor or infrared photo sensor）